Creating Custom Drills with Titan Drills App
Titan Drills is free to download from the App Store or the APK file for Android, please visit our Titan Drills App Download page for links
There are three main function of the Titan Drills app
- Play a drill (there are 12 to choose from)
- Create your own custom drill
- Start and stop the ball feed
With Titan Drills you can make your own custom drills or use the preset drills and adjust them to suit your skill level.
What is a Drill?A drill is a series of 6 balls played on repeat until the ball hopper is empty.
A drill can be any combination of shots, with variable ball speed, spin, height, position and feed rate.
These are just some examples of what drills the Titan Drills app can make:
- Warm Up - easy balls alternating to forehand and backhand
- Random Drill - random balls at different heights and locations
- Custom Drill - a bespoke series of balls to practice a specific combination of shots with different speed, spin, location and height for each ball
- 2-Line Drill - high speed alternating shots to the forehand and backhand
- 2-Line approach - alternating shots to the forehand and backhand delivered to the baseline, mid court and net (volley)
- 3-Line Drill slice - shots delivered with backspin to the forehand, centre and backhand
- Overhead Smash Drill - high balls (moon balls / lobs) for practising overhead smashes
- Volley Drill - fast balls delivered to the net to practice volleys
Customizing Drills using the Titan Drills app
Each of the 12 drills on the Titan Drills app can be fully customized.
All 6 balls in the drill series can be customized. You can adjust the height, speed, location, feed rate and spin for each ball in the series.
You can make each ball different, or all the same - it's totally up to how you want to play.
A feature exclusive to Titan is the Drill Simulation. Once you have customized your drill you can view a drill simulation before trying it out on your machine.
Want to try the Titan Drills app now? You can download the free Titan Drills app from the App Store or Google Play.
You can play around on the app without connecting to a Titan ball machine, just skip the connection stage on start up.
Tell me more about Titan
To read more about Titan and discover why its the best ball machine on the machine follow the links below.
Learn more about Titan Tennis Ball Machines