Titan Remote Update

• As part of our ongoing commitment to improving our products we are reviewing the Titan Remote. We would love your input on what functions you'd like the Titan Remote to include.

Titan Watch

The current functions of the Titan Remote include:

1. Start / Stop the ball feed via a long press on the button
    2. Switch between drills via short clicks of the button (1 click = drill 1, 2 clicks = drill 2 etc)

As part of the improvements to the Titan Ball machines we are looking to increase the number of drills the ball machine can store in its memory. Would users still be interested in using the remote to toggle through the drills or would users prefer just a stop / start ball feed function?

Please provide your comments below.

Thanks!

• I'd just prefer this on my Apple Watch where there's actually a screen to see more info.

• Stop/Start would be sufficient so that the remote is light and cheap. I would totally get the Remote.

The issue with the phone app is that when the app stops being connected to the ball machine after a while, so to stop the ball machine it first needs to reconnect which means it takes ages to stop the feed.

• I was informed by the company that sells the Ernie pickleball machine that they have a 16-function remote that fits in your pocket that will adjust everything on the fly (speed, height, spin, etc.) as well as have some quick saved buttons that will start pre-selected routines so you can switch between them. They are going to include it for free on all machines being sold rather than charge for it. They said they'll announce it in a few days.

• I'd be happy just to be able to buy a remote that would start and stop it.  But the watch app would also be perfect!!  As far as features you could easily add options like remotes that will be able to change drills or adjust a specific category being most people use this machine outside not inside...

• While the ability to scroll through drills sounds interesting without any display I'd probably struggle getting it to the one I wanted. If a start/stop would be cheaper to build I'd be happy with that and use my phone to change drills when I wanted. I also would like to plug building an app for my smartwatch. I'm a Samsung user (Galaxy watch) so would really like to see that as it would give me everything I need without having my phone in my pocket.

• Apple Watch app would be perfect. 

remote is good going through drills. But don't know what drill your on until it starts firing. 

• First and foremost a remote needs to be small and lightweight to fit in a pocket while drilling.  Aside from start/stop it should easily switch between drills.  Having to press the button the corresponding number of times to the drill # is clunky, especially if machine will hold 24 drills.  Editing a drill should be limited to the app.  Using a smartwatch should accomodate Apple and Android.

• Hello everyone, I think a small, light remote control with 1, max 2 buttons would be ideal. I could imagine it like with the MegaDrill, where you can select the drills you want to advance with the remote control. Apple or Android Smart Watch is all well and good. But I can't do anything with that. I have a Garmin 🤷‍♂️ That's how I would imagine it:

Idea

When can we expect the remote control?

Thank you
    Happy Tennis Playing