Titan Drills App - Feedback on current app

• Please add your feedback on how you find the current version of the Titan Drills app.

• The current version of the Android app is broken for me for being able to load QR Codes. I have the latest version and it will not load QR code drills.

The following suggestions seem like they could all be implemented into the current version before the ground-up overhauled app is released:

Have the ability to add more than the default number of drills. I'm not sure why it's fixed at 12 unless there's a memory issue on the machine and the settings are saved locally rather than dynamically loaded each time a drill happens. Drills could even be categorized in tabs.

It would make sense to be able to delete a slot to have empty slots before loading a new drill into it through a QR code. 

Allow us to load a new drill from a link rather than just a QR code. That would be easier on a phone rather than downloading a screenshot of a QR code and then loading it through the screenshot image (again, it's broken for me, but in theory that's how it presently functions). Presumably, the QR code is just a URL anyway, right?

Allow for a countdown timer to begin a session rather than immediately starting it. Like how a camera app has a timer, offer 10-seconds, 30-seconds, etc. This will allow you to start your camera if you want to record and then walk over to the other side of the court.

• Luke, I have compiled all of your comments and shared them with the Product team. I am aware that they have included some of them in the new App feature list. Thank you for the summary!

• What do the app setting numbers mean exactly, such as direction, feed, spin.  Speed and height are intuitive.  Is there a chart or something?

• Was wondering if anyone else is having problems with the app. Multiple times now I have started a drill, swiped the app so it wasn't visible on my iphone because if I leave it visible I have had it change drills simply while being in my pocket. Also, while the app isn't visible, phone in my pocket with no other apps open,  calls have been initiated on my phone and once even a Facetime call has been made. I've also had gibberish typed in text messaging but not sent thankfully. After the latest iphone update yesterday the start and stop functions on drills seemed to be reversed. Don't really want to reinstall the app because of the custom drills currently in the app. Any advise?

• I had the same problem with the start/stopped being reversed. It finally just worked itself out.

• Need more presets for drills. 12 isn't enough unless you want to keep editing and changing them. 

need at least 20 in my opinion. 

ps love the machine. It's brilliant.