How to Efficiently use the Mega-Drill or Sequence Drill Functions with my Titan Ace Pickleball Machine

• Hello all, I just received my Titan Ace machine last week, and I am stuck on how to use the Mega-drill function to create a combination of forehand (FH) and backhand (BH) groundstroke drills that will allow me to practice both FH and BH groundstrokes returns, and 3rd / 5th shot drop shots from both the baseline and transition zone.

Specifically, I want to have the machine feed me a sequence of 10 to 15 FH and BH shots; with different height, speed, depth, and spin; that will move me vertically back and forth from the baseline – to the transition zone; and laterally from both the FH sideline to BH sideline of the court. 

My problem is that I cannot figure out how to create a sequence of balls that will oscillate the machine between FH and BH shots. 

Does anyone know if this is even possible with the Titan Ace machine, using either the "mega-drill" or "sequence" functions?

Ernie

• Ernie, You can just chanrge HORZ values to make machine oscillate from right to left. Call us if you dont know how to make it. 

• Using the Mega-Drill or Sequence Drill functions on your Titan Ace Pickleball Machine can significantly enhance your training sessions. To maximize efficiency, make sure you understand the preset drills and customize them to target your specific skill areas. For detailed guides and expert assistance in improving your sports techniques, check out the resources available at the best essay writing service for nursing With consistent practice and the right support, you'll see remarkable improvements in your game

• 🤔